Hitman Absolution Product Description
Hitman: Absolution follows Agent 47, a cold blooded assassin, who takes on his most dangerous contract to date. Betrayed by those he trusted and hunted by the police, he finds himself at the centre of a dark conspiracy and must embark on a personal journey through a corrupt and twisted world, in his search for the truth.
Showcasing IO Interactive's new proprietary Glacier 2TM technology, the game has been built from the ground up, boasting a cinematic story, distinctive art direction and highly original game design, Hitman: Absolution combines much loved classic gameplay with completely new gameplay features for the Hitman franchise.
- Choice: You are the ultimate assassin, as talented as you are ruthless. You decide how to lay your target low. Stalk your enemies, learn all their secrets and eliminate them in the most subtle way imaginable, snipe them from a mile away or put a bomb under their chair. There is no rulebook
- you are the best, so think outside the box.
- Disguises: In the Hitman series, your ability to disguise yourself as someone else has always been a pre-eminent feature and always been one of 47's most powerful tools. This weapon has become even more lethal as you can no longer just blend in visually.
- you now have the power to impersonate your victim. A word of caution though, the world will react to your disguise so choose your target carefully.
- AI: One facet of the new Glacier 2 engine is the Comprehensive Intelligence Spectrum. Your enemies come to life as you make your way through the world, expressing a wide range of reactions to the environment around them. An attention bar has also been introduced that represents how suspicious of you the people around you are. This is affected by sight, sound and environmental changes for example, a door being open that was closed. This new feature allows 47 to gauge how close to being detected he is and act accordingly.
- Instinct: 47 has been around the block, instinctively knowing how an adversary will behave. Activate Instinct, see through his eyes and look at the world as 47 does. You'll see how 47 would expect a target to patrol a certain area or show ways to escape. To earn instinct, just behave as 47 would and execute classic Hitman moves, a silent takedown is sure to set 47's instincts ablaze.
- A living, breathing world: With the power of the Glacier 2 engine, the world is richly detailed and varied. Raising the intelligence of the people populating it and standing in your way, allowing 47 to behave more naturally than ever before.