Designed from the ground up over more than two years, Assassin’s Creed III takes one of gaming’s most beloved franchises to new heights.
The year is 1775. The American colonies are about to revolt. You are Connor, an assassin who has sworn to secure liberty for his people and his nation. To do so, you will hunt your enemies across a staggeringly large, open, and realistic world. You will unleash your lethal skills in a violent quest that will take you from chaotic city streets to blood-soaked battlefields in the hostile American wilderness and beyond. You will meet legendary heroes of American history, and together you will conspire to annihilate those who threaten Liberty itself.
Whether you use your predatory instincts to kill silently, or your fearsome arsenal to kill openly, one thing is clear: the world that the Assassins live in has become far more deadly. And so have you.
Restricted to experienced Assassins only. This prestigious edition includes everything you need to become a freedom fighter. An amazing figurine of Connor, a steelbook case designed by the Worldwide-class Comics-artist Alex Ross and George Washington's diary will please all Assassin's Creed true fans. In addition, extra content will enable you to improve your Assassin’s skills.
This Freedom Edition includes:
- A 24cm high quality figurine of Connor - A steelbook case art drawn by awards-winning comic artist Alex Ross.
- George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
- One exclusive Lithograph.
In-game bonus content:
- Single Player Mission: Ghost of War. The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.
- Connor’s mission leads him in an old Mayan pyramid, full of mysteries and revelations. Unlock Captain Kidd's fabled cutlass, a deadly, brutal and beautiful piece of steel.
- Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with 1 new character, the Sharpshooter, 1 Relic, 1 Emblem, 1 special Picture and the Title of "The Jester".
18th Century North America After more than 20 years of conflict, the 13 American colonies and the British Crown are on the brink of all out war. Battle lines are drawn. Bloodshed is inevitable.
Out of the embers of his burning village, a new assassin will rise. Born of Mohawk and British descent, his fight for freedom and justice will be forged in the flames of revolution.
Eliminate your foes with an expanded arsenal of weaponry including Bows, Pistols, the Tomahawk and the signature blade of the Assassin’s Order.
Explore densely populated cities, situated along the vast wilderness of a dangerous frontier, abundant with wildlife.
An all new game engine delivers the brutality and beauty of a nation caught in an epic war for independence.